Configuring Macintosh OS X for the St. Olaf Wireless Network
Follow these instructions to connect a Macintosh OS X computer to the St. Olaf wireless network.
- Make sure that the wireless card is turned on by clicking the AirPort icon in the menu and clicking Turn AirPort On.
- Click on the AirPort icon in the menu and click St. Olaf.
- Enter your username and password and click OK.
- In the Verify Certificate window, click Continue.
- Enter your username and password to make changes to the Certificate Trust Settings and click OK. (For college-owned machines, this will be your St. Olaf username and password. For personally-owned machines, this will be a local user account with administrative privileges).
- You will be connected to the St. Olaf wireless network.