Installing and Using a Multi-Function Copier in Windows 7
Follow these instructions to install and use a Multi-Function Copier in Windows 7.
Installing a Multi-Function Copier
- Click the Windows (Start) button and click Devices and Printers.
- Click "Add a printer"
- Click "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer"
- If the printer you are looking for is in the list, click on it and then click Next. Otherwise, click "The printer that I want isn't listed".
- Make sure "Select a shared printer by name" is selected and enter the printer name. The printer name will be similar to "\\printers\mfc-printername". (Be sure to include "\\printers\" before the name of the printer). Click Next.
- The printer will be installed on your computer. When it is complete, click Next.
- If you want this printer to be your default printer then place a chackmark in "Set as the default printer". Click Finish.
- The printer will appear in your list of printers and be available in applications.
Printing to a Multi-Function Copier
- Click on the File menu and select Print.
- Select the desired printer and click OK.
- At the copier, swipe your Ole Card in the card reader.
- Press Print.
- Select an account to charge the print job to. If you want to charge it to your Ole Dollars, select "Charge to Personal Account".
- Select the document to print and press the green arrow.
- Your document will be printed.