Classroom Technology Assistant
Classroom Technology Assistants work with the Classroom Technology and A/V Consultant to insure continuous operation of all St. Olaf College classroom technologies.
- Attend training sessions.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate classroom technology inventory.
- Insure proper classroom technology instructions are posted both on-line and in-room.
- Assist with classroom technology installations and maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, type, communicate clearly, interpret diagrams and manuals, practice common sense.
- Must possess a basic knowledge of A/V and IT equipment.
- Must have exemplary customer service skills.
- Must be able to clearly compose and communicate a solution to a user's request.