Recital Attendance Requirements
- Non music majors who are taking lessons are required to attend at least four (4) official recitals or concerts per semester.
- Music majors are required to attend a minimum of ten (10) official recitals or concerts per semester.
- Attendance credit is given for all official student recitals, faculty and guest artist recitals, and ensemble concerts. Attendance credit is not given for any recital in which you participate except for participation in Band Day, Choral Day, and Christmas Festival. Students participating in Christmas Festival will receive one pink card for the four day event.
- Attendance credit will also be give for attending official master classes (a minimum of one hour.)
- Attendance credit will not be given for any musical event off-campus or for partial attendance.
- To receive credit for attendance, pick up a “pink card” from the House Manage when you enter the concert hall. Fill out the card, sign it, and return it to the House Manager at the door at the conclusion of the event. Pink cards are not accepted at any other time. Except for official master classes (see above), you must arrive on time and remain for the entire performance to receive attendance credit.